High quality lock with aluminium body and stainless steel mechanism. This lock is supplied without key cylinder and is suitable for use with a Ø22 mm cylinder (Swiss profile cylinder) which must be purchased separately. The 20 mm screws allow the adjustment mechanism to lock or latch the gate perfectly. The robust stainless steel lock with 23 mm length ensures secure locking. Supplied as standard with a pair of anodised aluminium handles. For fast and precise installation, we recommend the use of the Drill-Fix drilling jig.
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- Lock box for Swiss profile cylinder (Ø22 mm)
- 23 mm throw of the dead bolt, in 1 turn of the key
- Key-operated self-latching bolt
- 4-hole fixing with two hexagon socket head screws
- 60 mm center distance of the bolts
- Continuous adjustment of the daybolt up to 20 mm without dismounting the lock box
- Stainless steel mechanism
- The industrial lock shall be 100% mechanical and shall not require any batteries or electricity to function.
- The industrial lock shall allow a key operated retraction of the self-latching bolt.
- The continuous adjustability of the day and dead bolt shall be 20mm (3/4”) without dismantling the housing.
- The stainless steel deadbolt of the industrial lock shall have a 23mm (7/8”) throw, in 1 turn of the key.
- The center distance of the bolts shall be 60mm (2 – 3/8”).
- The industrial lock should be designed and manufactured in Europe or in the United States.
- The industrial lock shall be available in Silver or in one of the following RAL colors : 6005, 6009, 7016, 9005 or 9010.
- An anodised aluminium handle pair shall be standard included.
- The industrial lock shall, without any adjustments, be possible to install on square, round or flat profiles.
- The industrial lock shall be compatible with the 54mm Europrofile cylinder.
- The industrial lock shall be specifically made for outdoor use.
- The industrial lock shall have been tested for 500,000 movements.
- The industrial lock shall be maintenance free (no greasing).
- The manufacturer warranty shall be 3 years.
- No welding shall be required to install the industrial lock.
- The industrial lock shall be installed with a 4-hole pattern with 2 hexagon socket head screws.
- The self-latching daybolt of the industrial lock shall be able to be used for both left and right turning gates.
- An installation explanatory video shall be available for assisting the installer.
- An optional drilling jig (Drill-Fix) shall be recommended for a correct installation.
- The mechanism shall be made out of stainless steel.
- The housing of the mechanism shall be made from aluminium. The powder coating shall be according to the Qualicoat standards.
- The housing shall be KTL / E-coated and the industrial lock shall have a corrosion resistance of 500h salt spray according to ISO9227.
- The industrial lock shall be fully weather- and dustproof.
- The industrial lock shall have a UV-resistance against discoloration of 500h.