1. General provisions.
1.1. These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter – the Rules) are a legal document binding on the Parties, which establishes the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer and UAB OMETA (hereinafter – the Seller) when the Buyer purchases goods by e-mail. in the store www.Ometa.lt, www.BFT.lt, www.HansCraft.lt, www.irsauna.eu, www.Voljeras.eu, www.ismaniojiautomatika.lt, www.e-locinox.lt, by e-mail, phone or in the Seller’s stores.
1.2. The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the rules at any time, taking into account the requirements established by law. The buyer is informed by e-mail. store website. When the buyer purchases e-mail. the Store is subject to the Rules in force at the time of placing the order.
1.3. Buy email in the store has the right to:
1.3.1. able-bodied natural persons, i.e. persons who have reached the age of majority and whose legal capacity is not restricted by court order;
1.3.2. minors between the ages of 14 and 18 only with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they are self-employed;
1.3.3. legal entities;
1.3.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
1.4. When approving the rules, the seller also guarantees that in accordance with 1.3. the Buyer has the right to purchase the goods by e-mail. in the store.
1.5. The Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer e. After forming a shopping cart in the store, indicating the delivery address, choosing the payment method and getting acquainted with the Seller’s rules, click the “Pay” button (see item 5 “Ordering goods, prices, payment procedure, terms”).
1.6. Every contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is protected.
2. Protection of personal data.
2.1. Order goods by e-mail In the store the buyer can:
2.1.1. by signing up for this email. in the store – by entering the data requested in the registration;
2.2. Buyer when ordering goods 2.1. In the manner provided for in the Rules, the relevant information fields provided by the Seller must indicate the Buyer’s personal data necessary for the proper execution of the order of goods: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail. email address.
2.3. By approving these rules, the Buyer agrees that 2.2. The personal data of the Buyer provided in point 1 would be processed by the e-mail of the sale of goods and services. in the store, for the purposes of analysis of the Seller’s activities.
2.4. By agreeing that the Buyer’s personal data be processed in the Seller’s e-mail for the sale of goods and services. for the purpose of the store, the Buyer also agrees that the e-mail specified by the Buyer information messages necessary to fulfill the order of the goods would be sent to the e-mail address.
2.5. The buyer, when registering by e-mail in the store and when ordering goods, undertakes to store and not disclose login details to anyone.
3. Seller’s rights and obligations.
3.1. The Seller undertakes to create all conditions for the Buyer to use the e-mail properly. store services.
3.2. If the Buyer tries to damage the Seller’s e-mail. the stability and security of the operation of the store or violates its obligations, the Seller has the right to immediately and without notice restrict or suspend the Buyer’s access to e-mail. in the store or in exceptional cases to cancel the registration of the Buyer.
3.3. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer’s right to privacy of the Buyer’s personal information specified in the e-mail. store registration form.
3.4. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer.
4.Buyer’s rights and obligations.
4.1. The buyer has the right to purchase goods by e-mail. store these Rules and other e-mails. in the order specified in the information sections of the store.
4.2. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement with the e-mail. in the store and demand a refund for the goods or replace the goods with good quality only if a factory defect is found.
4.3. The buyer undertakes to accept the ordered goods and pay the agreed price for them.
4.4. If the data provided in the Buyer’s registration form changes, the Buyer must update them immediately.
4.5. The buyer undertakes not to pass on his login details to third parties. If the Buyer loses the login data, he must immediately inform the Seller about it by the means of communication specified in the “Contacts” section.
4.6. Buyer using email agrees with these Purchase and Sale Rules and undertakes to comply with them and not to violate the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5.Ordering goods, prices, payment procedure, terms.
5.1. El. in the store Buyer can buy around the clock, 7 days a week.
5.2. The Agreement shall enter into force from the moment when the Seller confirms the order after receiving it – sends a confirmation letter by e-mail specified by the Buyer. by mail.
5.3. Product prices e-mail in the store and in the completed order are indicated in euros, including VAT.
5.4. The buyer pays for the goods in one of the following ways:
5.4.1. Email Billing in banking – it is a prepayment (immediately after forming the order) using the e-mail used by the Buyer. banking system. The buyer must have signed an e-mail in order to use this payment form. banking agreement with any of the banks registered in Lithuania. The Buyer transfers the money to the e-mail. the store’s current account for payment purposes with the order ID. The responsibility for data security in this case lies with the respective bank, as all monetary transactions take place via the bank’s e-mail. in the banking system.
5.4.2. Cash payment is a cash payment upon delivery of the goods by the Seller.
5.4.3. Payment in cash by picking up the goods at the Seller’s premises (Vilnius, Panevezys).
5.5. The buyer undertakes to pay for the goods immediately. Only after receiving the payment for the goods, the formation of the parcel of goods begins and the term of delivery of the goods begins to count.
6.Delivery of goods.
6.1. The buyer, having chosen the delivery service at the time of ordering, undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
6.2. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the Buyer is unable to accept the goods himself and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer shall not have the right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
6.3. The goods are delivered by the Seller or the Seller’s authorized representative (courier), and the goods can be sent by registered mail (depending on the chosen delivery method).
6.4. The Seller shall deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the terms discussed between the Buyer and the Seller, by written or oral agreement. These terms are preliminary, moreover, do not apply in cases when the required goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse and the Buyer is informed about the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the terms of delivery.
6.5. In all cases, the Seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller.
6.6. The Buyer must in all cases immediately inform the Seller if the consignment is presented in crushed or otherwise damaged packaging, if the consignment contains unsolicited goods or their incorrect quantity, incomplete set of goods.
6.7. In all cases, if the buyer notices any violations of the packaging during delivery, he must indicate his remarks in the delivery document submitted by the courier or draw up a separate report on these violations. The Buyer must do this in the presence of a courier. Failure to do so shall release the Seller from liability against the Buyer for damage to the goods related to packaging damage, which the Buyer did not indicate in the courier’s delivery document.
7. Quality of goods, guarantees.
7.1. Each email the details of the goods sold in the store are generally indicated in the description of the goods accompanying each goods.
7.2. The seller is not responsible for the fact that the e-mail. the goods in the store may not correspond in their color, shape or other parameters to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer.
7.3. Before using the product, it is necessary to carefully read its warranty conditions, instructions for use, as well as keep the product purchase document for the entire warranty period.
8. Return and exchange of goods.
8.1. Deficiencies of the sold goods are eliminated, low-quality goods are replaced, returned in accordance with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania July 22 No. 738 “Retail Rules” approved Return and Exchange Rules: https://www.e-tar.lt/portal/legalAct.html?documentId=712337a0164711e4afafe56485a7e49a.
8.2. The returned product must be accompanied by all accessories (instructions, wires, cables, etc.).
8.3. Money for installation, programming, adjustment and transportation is not refundable.
8.4. The product can be returned to the nearest UAB OMETA store. The Buyer is responsible for the transportation costs of the goods.
8.5. The warranty applies to all goods except remote controls and batteries.
8.6. Money can be returned in cash or transferred to the bank account specified by the Buyer. The money is transferred within 7 calendar days from the return of the goods or the amount is credited for other purchases in UAB OMETA stores.
8.7. In the event of a breach of the warranty conditions and / or non-compliance with the instructions for use of the device, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to apply the warranty. If the seller replaces the item or its component during the warranty period, the new item or component is subject to a continuous warranty period.
8.8. Warranty obligations:
8.8.1. Warranty obligations are terminated:
- If the faults are due to natural disasters (lightning, flood, earthquake, fire), improper operating conditions, intent or negligence on the part of the user.
- If the faults are due to illegal, unsuitable voltage sources, electrical network faults.
- Damage caused by foreign objects inside the device: sand, liquid (corrosion, oxidation), food, insects, etc .; in violation of the instructions for use of the device provided in the device manual.
- If the fault has been caused by the device falling, being crushed or being installed outside the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the faults have been rectified by an unauthorized service employee / person.
8.8.2. Warranty obligations do not apply to:
- If the device has been intentionally damaged, disassembled.
- If the device has failed due to the use of consumables, accessories that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
- If the device has been used in violation of the instructions for use and the rules provided in the warranty card.
- If the devices have not been properly earthed, the electrical network is technically cluttered, the supply voltage deviation 220V is greater than ± 10%, the frequency is not 50Hz. No voltage filter or stabilizer is used in case of voltage fluctuations.
8.8.3. Warranty repair rules:
- When submitting the device for warranty repair, the buyer must submit a document proving the purchase (cash receipt, invoice) and other necessary documents, if required by the seller.
- The device must be delivered in a secure transport package. If the device is delivered unpackaged, the seller is not liable for mechanical damage caused during transport of the device.
- The device or its parts are accepted by the seller by signing the acceptance-transfer deed. One copy of the act served on the customer.
- Without a document (transfer-acceptance act) the goods are not returned. In case of loss of the transfer-acceptance act, an identity document must be submitted.
- For warranty repairs, please contact the Seller’s branch or the authorized service specified by the Seller. If the fault is not confirmed and / or faults are not covered by warranty obligations and free maintenance, the customer shall pay all costs related to the transportation of the goods to the service, fault detection and repair at his own expense.
- The Buyer delivers the goods to the service by his own transport, by courier, or by a separate agreement of the parties when the Seller may pick up the goods from the place specified by the Buyer for an additional fee.
- During the warranty period, faults caused by the manufacturer will be rectified within 7-30 days. from the device to the service center or within 60 days if the part needs to be brought from abroad.
- The appliance is replaced or refunded in the event that faults caused during operation during the warranty period cannot be rectified.
- The seller is not responsible for the information on the faulty device, saved settings. It is advisable to make copies of such information material on a regular basis.
- When picking up the item, it is necessary to check that the entire set of the device brought for repair is returned. No claims are accepted later due to the assembly.
- Maintenance (replacement of batteries, other parts) for a set fee is performed at any authorized service center of the manufacturer at the request of the Buyer.
- If after repairing the product and notifying the Buyer it does not take back the product, after 60 days. from the completion of the repair the seller has the right to no longer store the goods.
8.8.4. Non-warranty repair:
- The appliance must be delivered to the goods collection point or the foreman must be called home.
- If a device failure is detected, a diagnostic fee is charged and is included in the repair price.
- If during the diagnostics it is determined that it is necessary to replace the spare parts of the device, but the customer refuses the repair, then the money paid for the diagnostics is non-refundable.
9. Buyer and seller responsibilities.
9.1. The Buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide accurate personal data in the registration form, the Seller is not responsible for the consequences and acquires the right to claim compensation for direct losses incurred by the Buyer.
9.2. The buyer is responsible for the actions taken using this email. in the store.
9.3. The registered Buyer is responsible for the transfer of his login data to third parties. If the e. the services provided by the store are used by a third party connected to the e-mail. stores using the Buyer’s login details, the Seller considers this person to be the Buyer.
9.4. The Seller is released from any liability in cases where the loss arises due to the fact that the Buyer, notwithstanding the Seller’s recommendations and the Buyer’s obligations, did not read these Rules, even though he was given such an opportunity.
9.5. If the Seller’s e-mail The store contains links to e-mails from other companies, institutions, organizations or individuals. websites, the Seller is not responsible for the information or activities performed there, does not maintain, control and does not represent those companies and persons.
9.6. In the event of damage, the guilty Party shall compensate the other Party for the direct damage.
10. Marketing and information.
10.1. The seller may initiate the email at its discretion. store various promotions.
10.2. The seller has the right to unilaterally, without separate notice, change the terms of the shares, as well as cancel them. Any change or cancellation of the terms and conditions of the shares is only valid in advance, i.e. from the moment of their performance.
10.3. The Seller shall send all notices by the means of communication specified in the Buyer’s registration form.
10.4. The Buyer sends all notifications and questions to the Seller’s e-mail. by phone and e-mail specified in the “Contacts” section of the store. email addresses.
10.5. The Seller shall not be liable if the Buyer does not receive the sent information or confirmation messages due to internet network, e-mail service provider network failures.
11.1. When you visit our website, we may store some information (commonly referred to as a cookie) on your computer. We may review these cookies for information when you revisit our website. When you accept cookies, information about your computer is collected, including the IP address, the date and time of the computer from which you visited the site, parts of the site viewed, and information about whether the desired pages were transmitted successfully. This information is anonymous. It describes not the person but the computer.
12. Final Provisions.
12.1. These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods have been drawn up in accordance with the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
12.2. All disagreements arising from the implementation of these Rules shall be resolved through negotiations. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.